Obviously a lot depends on the time of year, however whatever the season, it is always cooler at sea. It’s also an outdoor, water sport so getting wet is part of the fun!
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to get involved!
Wet weather gear – An outer, waterproof layer, with a hood*
- Several warm layers
- Sailing gloves (not just for warmth, for handling ropes)
- Waterproof, non-marking boots
- Non-marking shoes or trainers
- Sunhat (or cap)
- Sunglasses – polarised are best as they got glare
- Sleeping bag
- Quick drying towel
* We can lend waterproofs if required, please let us know at time of booking